We have arranged for Plymouth Argyle Community Trust to run our after school provision. The following are important details to note:
- The after school club will still cost £9 per child and will include a bite to eat and drink. Children will be collected from school at the end of the day and taken to St. Francis Pre-school which will continue to be the base for after school. It will be open until 5:30pm.
- All children who have their names in allstars for next half term will be transferred over to Plymouth Argyle after school club automatically unless we are told different. All bookings will need to go through Debbie in the main school office. There will be a limit of 16 children at after school club.
- Although under the name of Plymouth Argyle, they will have a group who will go outside to do sporting activities (not just football) and a group who will do activities inside. There will be 2 members of staff with the children.
- This will be a 4 week trial, so any feedback will be welcome during this time. If successful, this will continue for the remainder of the term.
- The Plymouth Argyle after school football club on a Tuesday afternoon will continue as normal.
For all bookings please call the Burrow