First Federation Trust
Welcome to Yealm Class
Teacher: Mrs Rose
I hope you have had a lovely Summer holiday. This term we have a range of exciting learning opportunities to take part in. Please see below our themes for the first half term.
All about me - here are some examples of activities the children will engage in.
- Draw outline of body/add body parts and organs
- Teeth hygiene
- Timeline baby/present day
- Pictures of family/pets
- Map – where have you visited
- Self-portraits – F.S using twigs/leaves
- Describe themselves to others
- Shortest/tallest measuring
- What makes a good friend?
- Draw around hands/feet – what can you do with them?
- What makes you different
- Stand in the middle if you have… game
- Sticking/college – things they like
- Finger painting
- Happy/sad puppet
Harvest - here are some examples of activities the children will engage in.
- Dingle, dangle scarecrow
- Animals that hibernate
- Carswell – farm visit?
- Collecting food – drop off to food bank/church
- What food to we harvest – cooking (crumble/veg soup)
- Transport needed on farms
- Seasons – walk to see changes in season
- Add veg/fruit to mud kitchen
- Printing with veg/fruit – patterns
- Visit school allotment
- Draw fruit/veg
Keep updated through class dojo with pictures and messages about our learning each week.